3ds Max + Vray: Advanced Architectural Exteriors
- By the end of this course, students will have a great understanding of a professional arch viz workflow for advanced projects. They will be familiar with the available tools. They will be able to take basic renderings and advance them to an entirely new level of awesomeness!
Dramatically improve your rendering skills
Understand how to take renderings from basic to brilliant
- Have a great feel for the advanced professional tools that are available to arch viz artists
- Have a working knowledge of 3ds Max, Vray and Photoshop
- Helpful if you have taken some of my more beginner classes, but not necessary
- Have access to 3ds Max, Vray and Photoshop, plus the internet for downloading new resources and tools
If your architectural rendering projects are ready for that next leap in realism and drama, this is the course for you. Perhaps you already have a good knowledge of arch viz in 3ds Max + Vray, or maybe you have even taken one of my earlier courses, but know you are ready to take on more advanced techniques, tools and workflows?
This course will introduce you to the tools you need to take your Vray renderings from basic to brilliant.
The course will begin with a basic model that is provided for download. From there, the instructor will guide you through the process of making it much more interesting and dramatic, using advanced techniques and tools.
Students will go through:
- Advanced Modelling Considerations
- Advanced Lighting Workflows
- Advanced Material Creation
- Advanced Camera Settings and Composition – Blur, Atmospherics, Etc.
- Advanced V-Ray Render Settings (V-Ray Next and below)
- Advanced Compositing in Photoshop
The instructor will also introduce new professional tools, not discussed in previous courses. They include, but are not limited to:
- Quixel Megascans
- Forest Pack PRO / Lite
- Substance Designer
- Quixel Mixer
- Substance Materials
- PBR materials
- and more…
Join now if you are ready to work like the pros, and make stunning architectural renderings.
See you in class!
- Those who already have a basic understanding of arch viz, but want to take their images to the next level
- Those who are ready to take on more advanced arch viz topics and methods
- Anyone who wants to explore more advanced, professional tools / workflows to improve their imagery
- People who want to increase the quality of their rendering skills with realism, drama, interest, detail, etc.