Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, installing Metasploitable, installing Windows, How to use Virtual Machine Workstation or Oracle VirtualBox, basics of Linux and Distributions, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking wifi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, cracking Linux passwords, and much much more topics that are added regularly!
If you are not sure weather you should take this course or not, here are three significant questions you can use to make the final decision!
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, I would guess that you will surely or might enjoy this course. If for any reason I am wrong, you have 30 days to ask Udemy for a refund. I can guess the odds of you enjoying this course are very high! Thank you very much for reading all of this! and I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
Who this course is for:
- Ethical Hacking Aspirants
- Beginner PenTesters
- Linux Users
- Everyone using windows
- Internet connection and working wireless card
- Willingness to learn new skills and follow instructions
Last updated 9/2018
Fundamentals of Pentest, Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)