In This GarageBand for Mac Tutorial – Complete Beginners Guide I will show you how to Master GarageBand from knowing nothing to create two different complete full tracks.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production techniques. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers use in the real world to get professional sounding productions in the box with the FREE high quality software that GarageBand is.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create Music and to Get Your Musical Ideas to GarageBand – You Will Only Need a Mac and an Internet Connection.
There are a plenty of different Music Production courses out there where they focus on a lot of different things – but in this course I rather focus on the Music Production Stage and how to actually lay out ideas on GarageBand quickly instead of messing around with unnecessary knobs and other settings that you won’t need to use ever in GarageBand.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used GarageBand before, that’s totally fine as well. This course includes an introduction section where we will download GarageBand on the Mac App Store and show you how to get the big additional sound library that comes bundled with GarageBand as well.
Just a few of the things you’ll learn in this GarageBand for Mac course:
- How To Get Your Musical Ideas Quickly To GarageBand
- Produce Two Full Songs From Ideas Inspired Out Of Apple Loops
- Get You Familiar With The GarageBand Interface And Looks
- Introduce You To The Music Production Software From Apple and Show Why You Should Upgrade To Logic Pro X
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Quality Music in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create two different tracks with only GarageBand sounds and plugins without any third party plugins.
Whether you prefer creating music or learning different production techniques and methods such as workflow, this course will suite you perfect.
Unlike other music production courses, this course will cover everything from how to learn GarageBand from scratch to how to come up with the idea.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 15,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Music Producers Who Wants To Learn GarageBand
- If you’ve Never Produced Music and Want to Learn How to Quickly Make Music with GarageBand
- If You Own a Mac Computer and Want to Learn Music Production
- Advanced Users Who Already Produce Music And Has a Lot Of Knowledge
- New Users Who Has Never Used GarageBand or Produced Music At All
- Logic Pro X Users Who Wants to Learn GarageBand To Lay Out Quick Ideas
- You Need to Own a Mac with macOS Operating System
- You DON’T Have to Know How to Use GarageBand
- You Want to Learn GarageBand from Scratch
- You Want to Learn How to Quickly Make Music with GarageBand
GarageBand for Mac Tutorial – Complete Beginners Guide.zip | Mirror [Size: 995.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)