Throughout this course, you will learn how to create awesome and ultra-fast static websites with Gatsby.js. Gatsby is a blazing fast modern site generator for React. Start learning Gatsby today!
Gatsby uses powerful preconfiguration to build a website that uses
- static files for incredibly fast page loads,
- service workers,
- code splitting,
- server-side rendering,
- intelligent image loading,
- asset optimization,
- and data prefetching.
Gatsby comes with a powerful plugin system that makes it easy to add additional features. E.g. you can select from a wide range of source plugins to access various data sources for pulling data into Gatsby.
Gatsby’s data layer is powered by GraphQL. By using the GraphQL query language you can easly pull data into pages and components. This common approach of handling data is a unique features of Gatsby when compared to other static site generators.
There’s no better time to start with Gatsby!
Gatsby is relatively new and has already gained a lot of traction and support by the community. Many extensions are available and Gatsby is used by more and more production websites.
Gatsby combines many of top trending web development trends right now: React, GraphQL, Static Site Generation, JAM Stack, Headless CMS approach … add Gatsby.js to your skillset right now and stay on the cutting edge of technology!
The Headless CMS Approach
A core feature of Gatsby is to load data from many different data sources by using one common approach (GraphQL) to pull data into pages and components. This features lets you manage your content in any CMS or back-end. Often this approach is referred to as “Headless CMS” and Gatsby is the perfect tool for putting this approach into practice and attaching the front-end layer to any headless CMS.
During the course sections you’ll learn:
- Use Gatsby to create ultra-fast static websites with React and GraphQL
- Working with pages, components and assets
- Apply styling in Gatsby by using global styles, CSS modules, or styled components
- Understand Gatsby’s built-in data layer and make use of GraphQL
- Retrieving data by using Static Queries and Page Queries
- Use Gatsby’s plugin system
- Use source plugins to connect to data sources
- Use transformer plugins to bring data into the right format
- Programmatically create pages
- Working with images in Gatsby
- Building the Gatsby site for production and deployment
- and much more …
And this is what you get by signing up today:
- Lifetime access to all HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want!
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Friendly and fast support in the course Q&A whenever you have questions or get stuck!
After that, I hope to welcome you as a new student in my course. I’m sure you’re gonna love it!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in starting to build ultra-fast websites with Gatsby
- React developers curious about building ultra-fast static websites with Gatsby
- Web developers intersted in building static websites with React and GraphQL
- Everyone intersted in getting started with the JAM stack and Gatsby
- Developers curious about the Headless CMS approach and how it is applied with Gatsby JS
- Have a basic understanding of React
Last updated 2/2019
Gatsby – Static Site Generator For React – Complete Guide.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)