Welcome to Getting Started with React Hooks!
This course offers a comprehensive overview of React Hooks, the latest feature introduced in the popular React library for building dynamic front end interfaces.
Getting Started with React Hooks begins with the essentials and proceeds to more complex topics including:
- The useState hook
- The useEffecthook
- The useContext hook
- Custom hooks
- Stateless functional and class-based React components
- Lifecycle methods
- Array and object destructuring
- Event Listeners
- The React Context API
No matter your skill level, the content is designed to get you up to speed on React Hooks as quickly as possible.
Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to explore the future of the popular UI library
- Front end developers interested in discovering the React library
- Basic knowledge of the React library (components, state, props) — reviews are provided
- Intermediate knowledge of ES6 features (classes, object destructuring, constants, etc)
Last updated 3/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)