Go (often referred to as golang) is a programming language. The compiler and other language tools originally developed by Google are all free and open source, but if you don’t master project management, you will miss the opportunity to manage project.
What if you could change that?
My complete Go Programming course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to build concurrent programs, learn the best practices for programming, create web applications and configure the Go development environment.
You will get hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Go Programming Skills Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re an expert at Go Programming, know the features of Go Programming, do local environment setup, executing a Go program, know mixed variable declaration in Go, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even master Go Programming.
As what Samuel Tesla, a Senior Software Engineer, says “Go is not meant to innovate programming theory. It’s meant to innovate programming practice.”
In This Go Programming Training, You’ll Learn:
- Features of Go Programming
- Features Excluded Intentionally
- Compiling and Executing Go Programs
- Try it Option Online
- Local Environment Setup
- Text Editor
- The Go Compiler
- Installation on UNIX/Linux/Mac OS X, FreeBSD & Windows
- Executing a Go Program
- Tokens in Go
- Line Separator, Comments, Identifiers, Keywords
- Whitespace in Go
- Scalar, Integer, Floating-Point, The Boolean, The Character & Compound Types
- Variable Definition in Go
- Static Type Declaration in Go
- Dynamic Type Declaration / Type Inference in Go
- Mixed Variable Declaration in Go
- The lvalues and the rvalues in Go
Is This For You?
- Do you want to build concurrent programs?
- Are you wondering how to learn the best practices for programming?
- Do you understand how to create web applications?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all programmers, Software Engineer, Web developers and anyone looking to master Go Programming.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Why To Master Project Management?
Let Me Show You Why To Master Project Management:
1. You will build concurrent programs.
2. You will learn the best practices for programming.
3. You will create web applications.
4. You will configure the Go development environment.
Who this course is for:
- All Programmers, Software Engineer, Web Developers
- Anyone Looking To Master Go Programming.
- This Is Not For People Looking For Lazy Ways To Do Things
- No Prior Knowledge Or Work Is Necessary To Take This Course.
- Pen And Paper For Precious Notes
Last updated 3/2018
Go Programming Language (Golang): Kubernetes & Programming.zip | Mirror [Size: 510.5 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)