“I have Joe Wicks DVD and got up to level 7…I must admit I have preferred your course, quality over quantity, I use that myself a lot!”Feedback from our [email protected] trial, May 2017HIIT @ Home: Body Confidence in 4 weeks is the latest online fitness course, designed to fit into the busy lifestyle so many of us lead. I’m all about using exercise to de-stress, find more energy, and most importantly, feel good about yourself – for a healthy body and a healthy mind. Your workout is your time for you, you deserve it. This High Intensity Interval Training workout can last between 10-30 minutes – you just do what you can with the time you have available. With HIIT training being one of the quickest ways to burn fat, that feel-good factor gets to work straight away. Our workout progresses so that with every week, you get a brand new workout to push your boundaries. Within 4 weeks you can expect to feel fitter, more toned and have a body confidence boost!
We don’t just promise workout videos – at K Fit we want to keep you motivated and committed to your workout regime, so we also give you the tools to track your progression. With a whole library of downloadable goodies, such as your very own Fitness Diary, Goal Setting Worksheet and Exercise Checklists (ooh, I do love a list!), you are given the best possible chances to get that workout done and exceed your limits.
What are you waiting for? Start HIIT @ Home today, set that bar high and expect to achieve!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to get into a fitness routine at home
- Anyone who is currently struggling to have time for exercise
- Anyone who wants to feel better about their body image and mental health
- Anyone who struggles to motivate themselves into a fitness routine – we are going to give you the tools to hold yourself accountable and implement that change!
- Anyone who needs help implementing a fitness plan on their own
- You should be fit and well enough to attend an exercise class – if you are unsure then please speak to your doctor first before starting this course.
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)