How to be an Expert in Piping Components for Oil&Gas Career
- Piping Components used in Oil & Gas and any other Process Industries
Material, code, standard, specification, manufacturing and testing of piping components
Inspection and Testing of piping components in workshop and at manufacturer locations
- You will able to teach others about piping components and be an expert in your workplace
- Are you working in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochmical Plant, Power Plant and deal with piping? That’s only requirements.
Piping components are basic building blocks of Oil & Gas Industries.
Oil and Gas industries become a very competitive in the current time. Getting a right mentor and right exposer within the industry is difficult during the growth phase of your career. With limited training budget spent by the company on employee training, it is even more difficult to acquire the knowledge to success.
This course is design based on years of field experience to ensure that you know every aspect of the piping components that you are going to expose in the field. Once you are in, you can access this course for a lifetime.
A real-life industrial course on Piping Components used in Oil & Gas industries Piping
- Different types of Pipe, Pipe fittings (Elbow, Tee, reducers, Caps etc.), Flanges, Gaskets, Branch Connection (Olets), Bolting materials
- Special Piping Components such as valve, long neck flange, steam traps, orifice flange, spacer & spade, spectacle blind, expansion joints, strainer, etc.
- Materials (Metal-Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel etc. Non-Metal- PVC/CPVC, HDPE, GRE-GRP etc.)
- Manufacturing methods
- Heat treatment requirements and methods
- Inspection and Testing requirements (Non-destructive Testing, Mechanical & Chemical testing)
- Visual, Dimensional & Marking Inspection requirements
- Code, Standard & Specification used in piping
What are you going to learn in 3.5 Hours of Content, 64 lectures & 8 Quizzes?
The course starts with basic topics of piping components and moves toward the advanced concept. Initial sections cover fundamentals piping and role of piping components in piping. You will also get acquainted with industrial code, Standard, and Specification. Equipped with this knowledge you are ready to learn about different types piping components.
Core sections of the course cover all the main types of piping components used in any process plant piping. You will learn about individual types of piping components, different types within that category, and their specialty in detail. Pipe, Pipe Fittings, Flanges, branch connection, Gasket and Bolting materials.
You will also learn about special piping components that includes as long neck flanges, orifice flanges, Spacer & Spade, Spectacle blind, Strainer, Expansion Joints, Steam Traps and lots of other components.
Detail sections on of material types, material selection and manufacturing process that will fine tune your knowledge of piping components.
In Quality Control and Inspection sections, you will learn about heat treatments requirements, hydro test, destructive testing, non-destructive testing, visual, dimensional and marking inspection requirements for individual piping components. You will also learn which standard to use for testing and lots of other details.
At the end of the course, your skill and knowledge will make you confident that you can give the lecture on the piping components at your workplace and go for inspection and testing at piping components manufacturer location even if have not seen these piping components earlier.
- Student who want career in Oil & Gas or other process Industries
- If you are career oriented person who wants to works confidently and efficiently with piping.
- If you wants career growth by showing expertise at workplace.
- Professional working in same industry but in different discipline such as operation, maintanance, instrument, electrical, administrative or any other field
- If you are Young engineer who wants to cut-short time from beginner to expert