What exactly will you learn in this course?
– I teach more than 100 HTML tags, everything from the most elementary to the more obscure.
– How to craft efficient web forms.
– How to create the perfect HTML Table, which are great for page layouts! Just Kidding, don’t do that..
– Use SVG to unleash your inner artist and create beautiful vector graphics for your websites.
– You’ll learn about HTML semantic design, and why it’s important.
– I’ll teach several of the newly added HTML5 API’s. Such as, Geolocation, Constrain Validations, to name a few.
– Learn how to store data on the users computer, allowing for data persistence without the need for server code or a database.
– I’ll also give a complete review of HTML5 Canvas. We’ll make a simple shooting game using canvas, which by the way, is totally awesome.
– You’ll also learn how to manage file paths, use character entities, create image maps, apply microdata. And so much more!
Throughout the course, I will issue various kinds of challenges to encourage you to, “Do it yourself”. There are also plenty of quizzes to help you discern what information you retained after each section.
Because HTML alone yields very boring looking web pages. I’ll be using bits CSS here and there during the course to get better looking examples. There will specialized lectures (prefixed with, “With CSS”) which focus on using a previously learned concept and applying CSS to help make a beautiful version of it. IE: Making a beautiful Register Form or a beautiful looking blockquote.
If you have any questions about the course, feel free to contact me. I get back to most inquiries within a 24 hour period. That goes for questions from students as well. If you get stuck on a concept or a piece of code isn’t working. Reach out in the Q/A section, and I’ll help you as soon as I can.
Who this course is for:
- Those who have no knowledge of HTML.
- Those who have a basic understanding of HTML.