Adobe Illustrator, the powerful vector-based drawing program, offers functionality that you can leverage to create striking, unique works of art. In this course—the third in a comprehensive training series by industry expert Deke McClelland—you can learn essential concepts for Illustrator mastery, in a logical order, on a schedule that works best for you. Learn new shortcuts, smart toolbox customizations, and advanced blend mode tricks. Find out how to construct seamlessly repeating patterns, and how to create symbols and custom arrowheads. Deke also covers the logo-making features in Illustrator, the Libraries and Actions panels, 3D effects, and more. Each chapter should leave you with a new set of skills—and a sense of accomplishment.
Note: This course was revised for 2018. As Creative Cloud evolves, the training will be updated. Check back often for new videos, new feature reviews, and new ways to work.
- Top-secret tricks for shortcut enthusiasts
- Customizing the Illustrator toolbox
- Adjusting opacity with shortcuts
- Using advanced blend mode tricks
- Working with the Brushes panel
- Seamlessly repeating patterns
- Blending multiple mesh objects
- Reformatting text and numerical values
- Using the logo-making features in Illustrator
- Using the Libraries panel
- Working in 3D space