Pillow is a free and open source library for the Python programming language that allows you to easily create and manipulate images.
In this course, we’ll take a hands-on approach to learning the library with several projects:
- A command line application to convert image file types
- A tool to detect the edges of an object to crop around it
- Resizing and adding logos and watermarks dynamically to a source image
- Removing solid backgrounds similar to the Chroma key effect
All of the source code is included with the course, so you can learn by coding along, watching the videos, or refactoring the code to meet your needs.
If you’re looking to automate your image editing workflow, expand your knowledge of Python, or are seeking your next creative project, this course is a must for you.
Who is the target audience?
- Developers looking to automate image editing
- Beginner+ Python developers who are looking for accessible, hands-on projects
- Marketers with some coding background who want to automate images for their campaigns
- Basic understanding of Python data types and functions
- Ability to install Python dependencies, i.e. “pip install …”
- Access to a computer
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)