Are You A Executive, CFO, CEO or Board Member?
Are You An Entrepreneur or Business Owner?
Have You Ever Wanted To Truly Understand And Interpret An Income Statement Beyond The Basics?
Do You Want To Take Your Knowledge of the Income Statement Beyond The Basics?
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you!
Alfred A says “Great course, exactly what I needed. Sure it’s easy enough to look at an income statement and see if a company made a profit or loss at the bottom, but how to actually use all the information contained in the report was beyond me. Now I know how to line by line read, understand and actually interpret how the business performed. I feel like my knowledge increased 10 times.”
Unlock The Secrets Of Actually Understanding The Income Statement and Understanding A Business
As a business owner, investor, accountant or potential investor, it is important to understand how to read and interpret an income statement. Often people just look at the bottom line to see if a company is profitable, but ignore the details and wealth of information included in an income statement.
Become a income statement analysis pro with this course!
In this course we first cover all of the sections of an income statement and describe what information is included and WHY. Secondly, we go through and learn the best practices for now analyzing and interpreting that information. Learn about ratio analysis, comparative analysis to other years, divisions, geographies and companies. We go through several do’s and don’ts related to income statement and financial statement analysis, as well as my top tips and strategies.
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn income statement terminology
- Understand each section of the income statement and what is included and why
- Learn key financial ratio analysis metrics that you should be applying to income statements
- Learn the importance of comparing to other periods, other divisions, geographies and more
- Review 3 case studies and how financial analysis related to them
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, income statement preparation and analysis. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Anyone interested in learning about financial statement analysis
- General knowledge of an income statement
- No other experience needed!
- Commitment to learning
Last updated 5/2019
Income Statement Reading, Interpretation & Analysis in 2019.zip | Mirror [Size: 91.5 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)