These days everything uses a database, and SQLite is one of the most popular databases out there. FREE and Open Source, SQLite is a great database for smaller projects, hobby projects, or testing and development.
Likewise, Python is one of the most popular and powerful programming languages today. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
In this course you’ll learn the basics of using SQLite with Python.
You’ll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more.
For this courses I’ll assume you already have a basic knowledge of Python programming, but you don’t need to know anything at all about databases or SQLite to take the course.
- What Is A Database
- How To Install Python
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- How To Use SQLite in a Python Program
- How To Connect to Database in Python
- How To Create A Database
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Your Results
- How To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- How To Use AND and OR
- How To Update Records
- How To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table And Backups
- And More!
At the end of the course we’ll build a very basic app to help reinforce all the things we learning along the way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use the SQLite Database with Python
- A Basic Understanding Of Python Programming Would Be Helpful
- You don’t need any special tools, we’ll download everything we need for free. You just need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
Last updated 4/2019
Intro To SQLite Databases for Python Programming.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)