Introduction to Non-Lethal Self-Defense
- Understand the fundamentals of non-lethal self-defense.
- Recognize the importance of non-lethal vs. lethal self-defense.
- Learn the significance of the use of force continuum in self-defense.
- Gain an understanding of the various non-lethal self-defense tools.
- No experience required. Just be ready to learn and apply.
Imagine that you are walking down an empty street, with no one around. Suddenly, you are attacked from behind by a man threatening to take your valuables, with no weapon on his person. In your defense you pull out your firearm, shoot and hit him. Fortunately for you, the threat has been stopped. But the aftermath of the shooting has left only one person alive and standing. Who now becomes the victim in the eyes of the law?
In my opinion, the purpose of self-defense is to “stun and run”, to immobilize a threat and run to get to safety. Many people rely on lethal force to stop an attacker, but in many cases this is not warranted due to the attacker being unarmed. Excessive force can lead to legal complications as well as emotional trauma.
This is why non-lethal self-defense is important.
Your goal is not to kill an attacker, nor do you want to, but to temporarily incapacitate them. Self-defense tools such as pepper spray, stun guns, TASERs and impact weapons allow you to do this with minimal to no damage.
In this course I will teach you:
- How non-lethal self-defense is defined.
- The crucial differences between non-lethal and lethal self-defense.
- About the importance of the “use of force” continuum for civilians.
- How each respective self-defense product functions and their pros/cons
This introductory course is excellent for:
- College students, who are limited in what they can carry on campus.
- Women aged 18-35, who are popular targets for criminals.
- Late-shift workers, who are targeted under the blanket of darkness.
- Preppers, who see potential threats a mile away and want to be prepared.
- People that live or work in dangerous neighborhoods, who need protection.
- You SHOULD take this course if you are interested in learning about non-lethal self-defense.
- You SHOULD take this course if you plan to or are using pepper spray, stun gun, TASER or other less-lethal self-defense tool.
- You SHOULD take this class if you feel uncomfortable in using a firearm, unskilled in martial arts or if you live or work in a dangerous neighborhood.
- You SHOULD NOT take this class if you want to solely rely on lethal force for protection, martial arts, or if you plan to remain defenseless.
|Introduction to Non-Lethal Self-Defense.rar (240.13 MB)