There are THREE things you need to do in order to learn financial modeling:
1. You need to understand the key concepts of Finance
2. You need to understand the relevant features & techniques in Excel
3. You need to be able to put both of those together in practice.
You’re reading this because you have an interest in learning financial modeling for your work or a desire to get into corporate finance.
We did too many years ago.
But when we first started out, we wasted a lot of time and effort learning useless and unnecessary information and techniques.
It didn’t have to be as painful and time-consuming as it was.
That’s why we created this course, so you can avoid making the same mistakes that we made and learn financial modeling fast with no wasted effort.
You DON’T have to learn everything about finance or Excel to become proficient at financial modeling.
You just need to know the RIGHT concepts and the RIGHT tools in each to get started.
Now why should you learn from us?
I’m proud to say that I have an MBA from Stanford University and have worked on many commercial real estate properties across a dozen asset types in multiple markets. I even helped create the underwriting standards for a 2000-store private restaurant chain, helping them open new locations around the world.
And as a licensed broker and real estate consultant, I’ve helped many private clients with locating, evaluating, and structuring investment opportunities including multi-million dollar commercial property acquisitions and 1031 exchanges.
My co-instructor, Brandon Young, has a Masters in Real Estate Finance & Development from the University of North Carolina Charlotte as well as a Masters in Finance from Tulane University. He has over a decade of combined financial and real estate experience, including acquisitions and development.
We’ve been living and breathing in financial models for practically our entire careers.
What if I don’t have any Finance or Excel background?
No worries! This is an introductory course and it assumes ZERO prior knowledge or experience. It is condensed because we’ve curated only the most relevant and useful topics to get you going fast.
What will I be able to do after I take your course?
After taking our course, you will be:
• Able to confidently speak to key finance, accounting, and modeling concepts
• Able to use over a dozen of the most useful Excel features & techniques
• Able to construct three distinct financial models from scratch
What’s with the lemonade stand?
Learning Excel or finance on their own is tough enough, and learning them at the same time can be extra challenging. To further muddy the waters by asking students to learn an arbitrary business model would be unnecessarily confusing and a waste of time.
But even with a simple business model such as a lemonade stand, you’ll be surprised by how complex and sophisticated the analysis can become.
What’s holding you back?
Are you afraid this course won’t work? I promise you it will.
Are you afraid this course will work and you’ll actually have to start investing? I think that’s a pretty good problem to have.
Are you afraid it will take time and effort? It will. Real estate isn’t an easy business, if it was everyone would do it. But if you put in the work I promise you’ll see results.
Best of all, there is absolutely ZERO risk. Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure you get what you pay for.
So go ahead, sign up and let’s get to work right away!
Who this course is for:
- Meant for students who want to become proficient in financial model but have little to no experience in Finance and/or EXCEL.
- Want to learn financial modeling without worrying about whether they’re learning unnecessary stuff
- Want to learn from instructors who have relevant industry experience who understands the concepts AND knows what is relevant in practice
- People who want to learn Financial Modeling from accessible instructors
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or newer
Last updated 3/2019
Introduction to Financial Modeling for Beginners.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.3 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)