Learn Swift, Xcode, and the iOS SDK from a unique perspective by developing a more involved todolist app for the Apple App Store. As a developer it is extremely important you learn specific concepts and technologies that are in demand. In my opinion it is equally important to learn from multiple perspectives and not from just one or two specific instructors. That being said, I think my course offers a very unique perspective on development and this course will teach you the following concepts from my perspective as a professional developer: CAGradientLayer, CoreData, UITableViews, Object Oriented Programming Subclassing, UIKit, self defined Protocols, OptionSet(s) and at least a few more concepts that are contained within the bigger ones. For example, in this course you will learn how to build a custom UITableViewCell and that would fall under learning about UITableViews which is why I didn’t initially mention it in this description.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners, and professionals who want to learn the latest in Swift 4, Xcode 9, and the iOS SDK
- In this course I walk you very carefully yet at a swift speed (no pun intended lol) so beginners and professionals will both have something to grasp
- Developers interested in learning Apple’s CoreData framework / library
- Developers interested in learning Apple’s UIKit framework
- Developers interested in learning how to use UITableViews, UILayoutConstraints programmatically!, UITextFields, and much more!
- Xcode and Swift
- No coding experience is required though! I walk you from start to finish!
- should probably be alive and breathing, could help.
iOS 11 Swift 4 build a To Do List App, UIKit, CoreData,+more.zip | Mirror [Size: 7.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)