Welcome to the iOS 12 Masterclass.
This course teaches you how to build beautiful iOS 12 apps using the latest in Swift 4.2. This course is designed to be super accessible to beginners, so don’t worry if you don’t have any programming experience.
The course includes tons of engaging video tutorials and builds your programming know-how through project based learning. Build real iOS apps to build your portfolio, worthy of submission to the App Store.
All content is brand new with no reused material from iOS 10 or iOS 11 courses. All recorded on the latest version of Xcode 10. We cover Apple’s updated ARKit 2 for building Augmented Reality apps as well as Core ML 2 & Create ML for creating apps that think with Machine Learning. You’ll generate your own machine learning models that use Artificial Intelligence to recognize objects and faces in images and tone of voice in comments. You’ll also be building 3D augmented reality apps that bring outer space into your living room and let you measure objects without any tools!
By the end of this course, you will be confidently programming in Swift 4.2 and be prepared to build your own apps or start a freelancing career as an iOS 12 developer.
You’ll also create a portfolio of 15+ apps that you can show a potential employer.
Enroll today, and get excited about:
- Building awesome apps including ones that use Firebase, Core Data, Cocoapods, machine learning and augmented reality
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
Why should you trust us with your time?
Time is short. You have to make the most of every minute. If you wanted to watch boring instructors teaching outdated content, you’d be elsewhere.
By getting this course, you can relax knowing that everything we’ve created has been carefully designed and edited. We have put a lot of time and thought into each lesson to make sure they are easily digestible, even for beginners. There are animated lessons that explain some of the tricky concepts with practical examples and we’re always available to answer student questions.
By the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- What’s new in Swift 4 and Xcode 10: Perfect for experienced developers who want to get up to speed.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP): Variables and constants, functions and loops, inheritance and polymorphism, optionals and enumerations, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using if/ else clauses, switch statements, and boolean logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections like arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organize and format clean code for optimal readability and how to implement the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- TableViews & CollectionViews: How to display and update information in UITableView and UICollectionView
- Networking: How to make asynchronous calls to RESTful APIs, store and retrieve data from the Internet, and use the JSON format for working with data.
- Persistent Local Data Storage: How to use Core Data, Codable, and User Defaults to store your app data locally. (Upcoming)
- Create an eCommerce app using Firestore, Firebase, Cloud Functions and Stripe (In progress)
- Source Control: Use Git, Terminal, and GitHub to create local and remote repositories for storing versions of code.
- Machine Learning: Build apps that use artificial intelligence and build your own machine learning models using the new Core ML 2 and Create ML frameworks.
- Augmented Reality: Play with 3D objects in augmented reality and create breathtaking animations and real-life interactions using the updated ARKit 2 framework.
- Submitting Apps to the App Store: Learn how to create certificates and deploy your apps to the App Store.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to coding
- Beginners to iOS app development
- Android developers who want to learn iOS
- Web developers who want a mobile experience for their web products
- Must have a computer running macOS High Sierra or Mojave (for some sections)
- Should have Xcode 10 installed
- The desire to learn and become an iOS developer!
Last updated 1/2019
iOS 12: Learn to Code & Build Real iOS 12 Apps in Swift 4.2.zip [Size: 20.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)