Media buyers, affiliates, and ad agencies who are tired of banned accounts and looking to diversify their ad budget are given the rare opportunity to learn…
For the first and last time, some of the best native ad buyers will go live and teach you how to successfully and profitably run ads on native.
This is not a course. This is not a replay made to “look” live. These are three live virtual classes with a real Q & A session after each class.
This is for the beginner, the person that has never tried running ads on native and want to do it the right way, the first time.
What You’ll Take Away From The Training
Plus So Much More, Including:
- The types of ads that work for native
- The types of products that convert really well, and what offers tank (knowing this is half the battle when it comes to running your offers profitably)
- How to create and place the pixel
- What types of headlines work. This is where we dig into the levels of awareness and how to get your offer converting on cold traffic.
- The strategy I use to find the sweet spot bids
- How to organize and structure campaigns so you don’t lose your mind and make bad decisions
- How to set up tests to find winners fast, without losing money
- How to use a tracker without it being an all day pain in the ass
- And much, much more!
Intro To Native Ads
- History of Natives
- Why Natives
- Difference between Facebook and Natives
- How tracking works
- Manual Buying Vs Algo dependent buying
- What we track “variables”
- What are funnels
- Key terminology
- Pixel Creation
- Remarketing as a step 1
- Whitelist Vs Run of Network
- What Bids and budgets
- What images and headlines to use
- How to test
Presells, Push and Yahoo
- What are presells
- Why and how to make / use presells
- Examples and free templates
- Presell Format Formula
- Landing page CTR as an early indicator
- Matching Traffic Sources to Offers / Products
- Explanation of Yahoo Gemini and push notification media buying