This course is tailored for anyone who has working Java, or any OOP Programming Knowledge and are looking to dive deeper into the core of Software Development principles – Design Patterns.
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java Design Patterns so you can apply what you learn into your projects.
If you are reading this is because you know the value of learning Design Patterns as a Programmer – Design Patterns is the common denominator you need to master in order to build excellent Software, and build systems that actually work they way they should work.
If you are looking to get a job as an Android developer, or start a freelance career in Android Development, you MUST have a solid Android Developing experience as well as a stunning portfolio to back that up. I this course I will teach you how to grow your Android Development knowledge while building up your portfolio. You will be building several Android Apps from the get go.
If you want to become:
- a highly paid Professional Programmer
- an expert Developer companies want to hire
- a Freelancer Developer who builds Top-notch Applications and systems
- a person who can design and architect software using Design Patterns
- a programmer who really understand Java Design Patterns and how to implement them in a code base
- … much more…
Then this course is for you and much more…. You’ll be immersed into Design Patterns in Java from the first lecture to the end. You will also receive a Certificate of Completion so you can present to your potential employer.
Why this Course? Why is this the best Course To Master Java Design Patterns?
Well, if you are here is probably because you’ve either looked online for tutorials, or maybe watched a lot of youtube videos and still can’t really understand Java Design Patterns.
You see, out there on the Internet, you can find a lot of information, but the problem is that everything is scattered around and very frustrating to actually learn the right way since all you get is fragments of information. This is where this Java Design Patterns – The Complete Masterclass shines – it takes you from the beginning of understanding all the most important Design Patterns so you can actually start to understand and use them in no time. With the knowledge you gain from this course you will gain the confidence to call yourself an True Programmer!
Here’s a list of some of the things you’ll learn:
- Facade Design Pattern and examples
- Adapter Design Pattern
- Strategy Design Pattern
- Decorator Design Pattern
- Observer Design Pattern
…and so much more…
My goal in this course is to give you You need to gain the confidence you need and start writing code that’s robust, efficient and extensible!
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 5 hours of HD 1080p video content ( and counting…)
- Source code
- Learn all of the Design Patterns through real world examples, code and slides
- All the knowledge you need to start Mastering Java Design Patterns.
- and so much more.
By the end of this course you will be able to spot any Design Pattern in a project, and even be able to implement different Design Patterns as well!
In this comprehensive course, you will be learning by doing, by coding alongside me.
You’ll understand exactly what I am doing and why.
Give yourself the competitive advantage by learning Java Design Patterns, and become a true professional developer! If you understand Design Patterns, then you will be setting yourself up for success at your job, or at your next job interview.
Who is the target audience?
- If you have a working Java or any other OOP Programming Language this is for you.
- If you know what an Interface is – this course is for you.
- If you know what an abstract class is – this course is for you.
- If you know what polymorphism is – this course is for you.
- If you make a living by building software – this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers with Intermediate to advanced Software development knowledge
- Developers who want to learn about Programming Design Patterns
- Working Java or any OOP Programming Language Knowledge
- Understand Interfaces, Composition, Inheritance, Polymorphism
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- This is NOT a Beginners Course
Last updated 11/2018
Java Design Patterns – The Complete Masterclass.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)