Beginners Guide to Demystifying Architecture, Patterns and Technologies used in Java EE. Get the Big Picture of Java EE.
- Understand the Basics of Evolution of Java EE Application Architecture
- Understand Model 1 Architecture, Model 2 or MVC Architecture and Modified MVC Architecture
- Understand the Basic Patterns in Java EE – Front Controller, View Helper, Composite View, Context Object, Intercepting Filter, Facade, DTO/VO, DAO – Data Access Object,Service Activator
- Get an introduction to terminologies like JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP and Dependency Injection
- You are expected to have an Understanding of the basics of a web application – Request, Response, Servlet, JSP etc
- You are expected to have programming experience in Java
Reviews : 85% Reviews are 5 Star or 4 Star. (25 Mar 2016)
“Excellent overview of all the technologies packed in java enterprise edition. It is for all who wants to startup Java EE training.”
“Very useful in deciding which way you want to go when learning Java EE.
Special thanks for mentioning which technologies are popular, which are gaining popularity and which are loosing popularity!”
“I would strongly recommend this course to any one who would like to get a quick overview of Java EE related technologies. The instructor did a really good job in providing quality information with in a short span of time.”
“Great course. Really liked the presentation and the choice of topics covered.”
List of Jargons used in Java EE is Endless – JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP, Dependency Injection, Model 1 Architecture, Model 2 Architecture, Front Controller, Composite View, Intercepting Filter, Facade, Service Locator to name a few.
For a beginner, Java EE can be overwhelming. Objective of the course is to give a Big Picture of the Java EE. You will understand the Jargon, Specifications, Patterns used in Java EE. You will understand the basic architecture of a Java EE Application.
You will understand the evolution of Java EE Application Architecture:
- Model 1 Architecture
- Model 2 or MVC Architecture
- Modified MVC Architecture using Front Controller
You will get an overview of Patterns used in the Java EE World – Grouped by the layer they are used in:
- Front Controller
- View Helper
- Composite View
- Context Object
- Intercepting Filter
- Domain Model
- DAO – Data Access Object
- Service Activator
You will also be introduced to terminologies like JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP and Dependency Injection.
Get ready for a Roller Coaster Ride with Java EE.
- You are finding your feet in Java EE World
- You are developing a Web Application with Java EE and you want to understand the big picture of Java EE
- You hear a lot of jargon related to Java EE and You are curious to learn what they mean
- This is NOT a Java EE for Beginners or 101 course. This course is about the big picture of Java EE.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/java-ee-design-patterns-architecture-and-frameworks/.