Source Code is included so you can try the code.
Resources and tips are provided throughout the course when appropriate.
- Setup you working development environment and get ready to write some code.
- Comments and debugging with the console
- Variables and how to create and store values in code
- Declaring variables assigning values
- Using let and const as variables
- Strings Numbers and Boolean data types
- Other data types null, undefined
- Best practices and rules to name variables
- Creating template literals
- Challenge #1 Using Template literals in code
- Comparison and Assignment operators
- Challenge #2 to create a Miles to Kilometers Converter
- Truthy or Falsy
- Using Short ternary operator
- Conditions with Multiple conditions and logical operators
- Challenge #3 – Hello Greeter
- Function declaration vs expression
- Function scope global vs local
- Function recursion
- IIFE (Immediately Invoked Function Expression)
- ES6 Arrow format
- Object Method and const
- Functions to create Objects
- Array methods to do more with arrays
- Array filter
- forEach, object and array data
- Challenge #4 – Loops Array builder
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- HTML and CSS coders
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
Last updated 3/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)