- We will start with understanding the concepts of DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment.
- We will understand how Jenkins fits perfectly as the CICD server. We will learn about its fundamentals & capabilities.
- After learning how to install Jenkins, we will learn about the basics of a Jenkins job & its configuration options.
- We will then move to see Jenkins in action in the CICD life-cycle.
- Source code repository – We will look at how Jenkins can integrate with GIT & be a starting point for automated builds based on developer checkins.
- Code Quality – We will look at how Jenkins can integrate with code quality tools like SonarQube to highlight any issues with the developer code .
- We will then move on to automated Build, Test & Deployments – We will look at how Jenkins can trigger maven scripts to start a build, see how it can integrate with Selenium to automate functional testing & finally see how it can help with deploying the executable on web servers.
- All this while getting appropriate notifications via emails on the progress on the pipeline.
- We will then move on to learning about the Jenkins pipeline where will cover about build pipeline, delivery pipeline, scripted pipelines & the famous declarative pipeline. Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated pipeline.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking at Jenkins for implementing Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in their projects or organization.
- Doesn’t matter if you are a novice or a beginner in Jenkins, this course is perfect for you.
- Anyone who wants to automate their software delivery process through the complete life-cycle from code check in to deployment.
- Basic understanding of Software Development Lifecyle & the processes involved.
- Access to a PC or Mac with internet connection to try out the working samples on the course.
- Time, dedication & desire!!
Last updated 10/2018
Jenkins – The Complete Tutorial | Master CICD and DevOps.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)