Leadership is a key skill not only for managers but also those who are formally not in charge. Organizations and communities need people who will lead and influence others even if it is only in certain situations.
Unfortunately, many people “Hold Back” because they lack the skills and training to emerge as leaders or to be a more effective leader. The result is that organizations are not as effective as they could be, teams are not as effective, and individuals negatively impact their career prospects. The world needs great leaders no matter what your title is.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A GREAT LEADER EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE TO RALLY OTHERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH THE EXTRA BENEFIT OF BEING GREAT FOR YOUR CAREER!
In this course you will learn:
- How to lead even if you are not formally in charge.
- Key best practices and principles of leadership.
- How to rally a team to great visions and goals.
- How to interact and get the most out of team members even if they are peers.
- How to get support from others such as management and executive sponsors.
- Next steps and how to put what you have learned into action.
Your instructor will share the best practices learned from over 25 years of leading others and leading other leaders no matter what their formal role.
Get even more:
- Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
- Ask questions and I will answer them for you. Very focused on this to personalize learning. If you have a question l will gladly answer it for you with the goal that it helps with your leadership success.
- No risk to sign up and impact could be life-changing. Learn from my experience and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you. Don’t delay.
Who this course is for:
- Great for people with no leadership training who want to start making a difference.
- Excellent for emerging leaders who want to play a bigger role.
- Terrific for existing leaders who may or may not be in charge and want to be more effective.
- Desire to learn about leadership and start, even if slowly, to put what is learned into action.
Last updated 3/2016
Leadership: Leading When You Are Not In Charge!.zip | Mirror [Size: 6.8 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)