Using MVC, Entity Framework, and ASP.NET Scaffolding, you can create a web application that provides an interface to an existing database.
This course will show you how to automatically generate code that enables users to display, edit, create, and delete data that resides in a database table. The generated code corresponds to the columns in the database table.
In the last part of the series, you learn how add data annotations to the data model to specify validation requirements and display formatting.
At the end of this course, you should be able to build a fully data driven web application. You may proceed to more advanced courses regarding user authentication and hosting.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner .NET Developers seeking to explore modern website development methods
- Intermediate .Net Developers seeking more answers
- A Reliable Internet Connection
- A desire to learn
- Some knowledge of C# and HTML
- Some knowledge of SQL Database
Last updated 4/2019
Learn ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework (Database First).zip | Mirror [Size: 2.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)