SQL is used to interact with Database Systems. As per ANSI (American National Standards Institute), SQL is the standard language for Relational Database Management Systems.
SQL has been the prominent language to interact with various Database Systems for many decades. While many languages that existed two decades ago are extinct now, SQL has always maintained its supremacy in the RDBMS world. Over the time, it has only advanced with new features and standards. And it seems to stay that way for years to come.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who want to become a Professional in Oracle
- Any one who want become a Technical Consultant in Oracle
- Any one who want become a Developer in Oracle.
- Any one who want become a Master in Oracle.
- Basic knowledge on Business Process
- Basic Knowledge on Flow of Business
- Basin Knowledge on Data Base System
Last updated 1/2019
Learn Complete Oracle 11g Developer Training For Beginners.zip [Size: 14.3 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)