In this course you will learn about cryptography. In this part of the series you will consider most of the private key cryptosystems such as Caesar cipher, Vigenere cipher, Data Encryption Standard (DES) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). The cryptosystems are implemented in Python as well as in Java.
- cryptography fundamentals
- private key and public key cryptosystems
- Caesar cipher theory
- Caesar cipher implementation
- how to crack Caesar cipher
- frequency analysis and language detection
- Vigenere cipher theory and implementation
- how to crack Vigenere cipher with Kasiski-algorithm
- random and pseudo-random numbers
- one time pad theory and implementation
- pseudo-random number generators (middle square method and LCG)
- Data Encryption Standard (DES) theory and implementation
- cryptoanalysis techniques
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) theory and implementation
- symmetric cryptosystems
- modular arithmetic
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- how to crack the Diffie-Hellman cryptosystem
- RSA cryptosystem
Thanks for joining my course, let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers courious about cryptography!
- You should have an interest in cryptography as well as some programming knowledge in Python and Java!
Last updated 4/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)