If you are beginner, fresh graduate or electrical engineer student and you are interested to learn about the electrical system in the houses and buildings , so this course will be a good choice for you because of what listed below :
1) This course will let you understand how the electricity works in our houses,buildings such as offices,restaurants,schools,hospitals and libraries …etc .
2) You will study in this course about the AC system 240-415 V .
3) You will learn how to wire group of lighting to switches also how to connect fans and power sockets through a lot of practical exercises at this course .
4) How to calculate the load ( current and power ) for each equipment you would fix it .
5) How to read electrical drawings and plans such as lighting layout , power layout , single line diagram and load schedule .
6) Circuit breakers will be considered in this course ( MCB and MCCB ).
7) Types of wires and cables will be considered also .
8) what is the meaning for 3-phase and single phase in our real life .
9) Whats the real benefit for earthing and why do we use earthing in electrical .
10) Moreover I will show you types of switches and power sockets .
At the end of the course you will be familiar with wiring (lights with switches and power sockets) and you will have the courage to read and understand the electrical plans , so be ready and be patient .
Meanwhile if you have a curious to learn about electrical wiring in houses this course will give you a good experience , in addition at the end of this course you will be able to apply or to work as site electrical engineer , or electrical engineer designer or both .
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineer students or fresh graduate Engineers
- Any one who has curious to learn about wiring in electrical low voltage system
- if you are interested to know about electrical panels
- familiar with ohm’s law and power relation law
- patient and to focus in each lecture
- bring note book to write down specific notes
Last updated 5/2019
Learn Electrical Wiring for Houses and Buildings ,240-415V.zip | Mirror [Size: 584.7 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)