Excel Dashboard- Excel Data Analysis and Data Visualization with Excel Pivot Tables, Excel Pivot Charts and 6 Interactive and Dynamic Excel Dashboards. Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
Excel Charts and Excel Graphs are one of most powerful features of Microsoft Excel which allows the users to represent numerical data in Graphical Data Visualization format so that end user gets a better view of the Information discussed.
In this course
You will learn the Excel Pivot Table and Excel Pivot Chart Function in detail and you will learn how to create Dynamic Excel Charts and Excel Graphs.
- You will Learn to create 6 Dynamic Sales Dashboard in Excel
- You will learn how to design, style and format aspects of Excel 2016 are applied on Excel charts
- You will use the dynamic graphical representation to display your complex data in an impressive way.
This Course is structured in 30 Plus chapters and you will learn all the aspects of Excel Dashboard in depth .
We will go through, steps in detail to create 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboards using Charts, Design and Style Elements.
So Let the Show begin!
Who this course is for:
- If you are looking to improve your Microsoft Excel Skills
- If you want to learn how to create Excel Charts, Formulas and Functions and Excel Shortcuts
- If you want to learn foundation of how to create Excel Dynamic Dashboards
- If you create Management Reports or MIS
- Excel users who have basic skills but would like to become more proficient in data exploration and analysis
- Anyone who works with Excel on a regular basis
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- This Course is created on Excel 2016, You can also use Excel 2010 and above
- Interest to Learn and Upgrade Your Skillset
- A Windows PC where Microsoft Excel is Installed
Last updated 2/2019
Learn Excel Data Analysis with Interactive Excel Dashboards.zip | Mirror [Size: 3.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)