This course is most comprehensive yet the cheapest to learn HTML/HTML5 .In this course students get to learn both theory and programming of HTML/HTML5 .This coursework has been designed in such a way that it is helpful for aspirants of all levels .
Course has been nicely arranged as follows :
- Introduction to HTML
- Element types in HTML
- Global Attributes
- Formatting TextsCharacter Entities
- Website Linking
- Need of List and Image Tag
- Formatting with Tables , Spanning , Rows , and Columns
- HTML Forms and Text Boxes
- Form Buttons
- Password and Check Boxes
- Button , Text Area , Hide Buttons and File Uploads
- HTML5’s Rules, Features and new media support
- HTML5 new Input Types and Web Storages (Local and Session Storage)
With such a descriptive coursework , students will be able to learn every piece of HTML .
Why HTML/HTML5 ?
HTML/HTML5 is the doorway to the world to develop/implement responsive websites .
Once, you are accustomed with HTML/HTML5, you will be able to move ahead and implement the same in the real world scenario .
Target Audience :
Students/Employees with no prior knowledge of HTML/HTML5
Students/Employees who wish to refresh their understanding on HTML/HTML5
Students/Employees who are at the intermediate level and wish to understand more wrt to implementation of the theory
Students/Employees who are at advanced level and wish to learn the Web storage programming and New Input Types
We look forward to see you in this comprehensive coursework where you not only learn but you get to develop / implement responsive websites .
Who is the target audience?
- Young employee who is looking to boost his or her resume and build knowledge
- Students from Universities or colleges who are looking for jobs
- People who wish to start career in web designing
- An Operating system
- Browser like Internet Explorer or Chrome or Safari or Opera
Learn HTML and HTML5 to build responsive websites.zip | Mirror [Size: 766.3 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)