This Course Learn HTML, CSS , jQuery and Bootstrap by Building Websites gives you the skills to work as a Front End Web Developer. In this course I will start from very scratch to give you the detailed concepts of basic building blocks of any good dynamic website. Then I will build upon these concepts and take you to a professional level. By the end of this course you would have gained the skills to develop any modern and responsive website. I will be using free software so that you will not have to spend a single penny for development of websites.
This course is absolutely great for the beginners and equally good for a medium level front end developer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build his/her very own website.
- Beginner Front End Developer, who wants to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, jQuery and Boot Strap from the scratch.
- Anyone who wants a template of website to tweak it for his/her use.
- Professional Front End Developer who wants to polish his/her skills.
- Basic computer skills
- No coding or design experience is required
- Any computer (Windows, OSX or Linux)
- Free softwares will be used for this course
Last updated 4/2019
Learn HTML, CSS , jQuery and Bootstrap by Building Websites.zip | Mirror [Size: 3.8 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)