The goal of this course is to introduce you to the techniques used to develop applications for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch using the iOS 11 operating system, the Swift programming language, version 4, and Xcode. Apple has provided good documentation on Swift through its eBook releases and internal documentation. In the course, we’ll rely on that documentation and fill in the gaps where necessary.By the end of the course, you will be able to write simple iOS applications using Swift. You will also have experience looking at the Apple documentation for classes and program structures, so that you will better understand Apple’s framework architecture. This understanding will assist you when you are ready to write applications using HealthKit, ARKit, or MLKit, for example.
The main course topics include:
- Getting and installing xCode
- Model / View / Controller design pattern
- Delegation and Target – Action
- Working with the xCode editors
- Tab Bars and Navigation Controllers
- All about table view controllers
- Core Graphics
- Introduction to SpriteKit and SceneKit
- Basic audio and video in iOS
I hope you will join me for this exploration of programming for iOS 11.
Who is the target audience?
- Students wish to upgrade their Swift programming language to Swift 4
- Beginners and advanced level developers who want to learn the new and trending Swift 4 and iOS11
- We assume you have some basic knowledge of programming.
- Knowledge of some Scripting Language Preferred, but Not Necessary.
Last updated 11/2017
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)