- set up an Environment appropriate for Laravel production
- Analyzing the most used methods in laravel in core
- Understand the syntax
- You will learn about Middleware and security
- Relationships in laravel
- CRUD with Laravel
- Multi Authentication & custom guards
- Sending Emails
- Laravel 5.5 New Features
Laravel Authentication System
All About Redirection
Laravel 5.5 New Features
- Baisc Syntax of PHP
- Basic Syntax of OOP
- PHP 7
We will be using version 5.5 of laravel, covering a couple of features, the easiest ones as we go, until you cope with the framework, then at last there will be a whole section which consists of all available features of 5.5 version
- Why to use laravel ?
Using a framework like laravel is obligating you to follow a predefined standard of coding and structure which is MVC, So it’s saving time for you if you are working on a team it will be one simple structure to code easier.
each lecture touches on a new feature of the Laravel technology, we will be diving into the laravel core . We will build a basic blog website where you will learn how routing works, how database is integrated, forms, authentication, security and much more. most of the documentation is within the course. You will also benefit by taking the information I teach and try to apply it to your own custom website. Start small and if structured correctly, you will be able to keep adding more to your application easily.
- PHP developers willing to learn how to develop Web Applications with Laravel
- people want to create their own web project in an easier way
|Learn Laravel 5.5 From Scratch.rar (1.55 GB)