Have you ever taught of how Facebook, Google, twitter, Wikipedia and many others, manages and manipulates data or (post) behind the scene? Ever wanted to create a dynamic web application and software that could interact with or store information on the database? Then this course is for you. Database is an in-demand skill for any one who want to become IT expert. Learning SQL opens a new dimension in jobs, where you can work as a database administrator in IT companies or you can become a freelancer. Whether you’re a complete beginner or a programmer new to databases don’t worry I designed this programming course to be easily understood by absolute beginners. This course is comprehensive and straight-forward to get you up to speed on how to query and manipulate databases. The concept i will be teaching you in this course is basically the same for both MySQL and MariaDB as well as other relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc. As the most popular database in the world, MySQL is used by FACEBOOK, APPLE, YOUTUBE, EBAY, WORDPRESS etc. While MariaDB is used by GOOGLE, WIKIPEDIA, REUTER, OLX, TUMBLR, NIMBUZZ etc.
No wonder SQL is one of the languages theoretically taught in computer science classes but a lot of what is been said is not applicable in day to day programming, this is one of the reason this course is well structured to teach you the foundation of databases and how you can apply it in real-life.; with over 40 Video lectures i leaving no stone on turned.
SOME OF THE MAJOR I WILL COVER IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- You will learn how to create, alter MySQL & MariaDB tables with real world examples.
- You will learn how to insert, select, update, delete data.
- Use PHP API to connect and query MySQL & MariaDB.
- You will learn how to build any database application from scratch using PHP
- How to use Regular Expressions (REGEXP) in SQL.
- You will learn how to perform mathematical calculations with numeric functions and Date Time formatting.
- How to use built-in functions to find, format, extract and convert text.
- You will learn how to implement transaction in MySQL and MariaDB.
- You will have a solid foundation for RDBMS databases and SQL in general.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for TOTAL beginners in databases.
- Anyone who wants to become an expert in IT.
- Graduate and undergraduate students.
- Desktop & mobile application developers.
- Any one seeking for a job opportunity.
- No prior experience on coding is required.
- Desire to learn NEW skills.
- No purchase of any software. Every thing is absolutely free.
Learn MySQL & MariaDB from Scratch and Build a Database App.zip | Mirror [Size: 402.6 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)