- Looking to improve your career in Industrial Automation track and being Master in PLC programming?
Why this course is Powerful and Unique ?
- This course will give a person with no prior experience the basic tools necessary to create a PLC program from scratch.
- this course is the first one on udemy platform and on most of educational platforms which can get you from academical information to the real world career as it gets you – step by step – to understand how to be able to built a complete control system with PLC.
- this course teaches you how to program with the focus on ladder logic, which is the most popular PLC programming language. The goal is to teach you everything you need to know to make a PLC do what you want it to do. You are also given all the software necessary to both CREATE and RUN your own programs live – right on your own computer.
- this course is using many examples more than any other courses.
- This course will offers you a great opportunity to learn about S7-1200 and S7-300 with examples.
- in here you will find our help is available for you at any time.
- you will have many small question from real interviews between sections.
- We have here a huge number of instructors supervising this course willing to Put in your hands all their experiences in real life.
At this course :
- These tracks would be like a piece of cake to you.
- We’ll take you from the Scratch to a HIGHER level of Designing and Analysis.
- We’ll design with each other a complete industrial system used in the practical life.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in Understanding Control system.
- Electrical Engineering Students.
- Anyone who wants to be familiar with Industrial Automation and Control.
- Anyone understands control but can’t design a complete control system.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineering Students
- Newbies to Manual Controlling Circuits
- Newbies to PLC Programming
- Anyone who wants to be familiar with Industrial Automation and Control
- No prior experience is needed
- Be ready to try the applications illustrated by yourself to achieve the maximum benefit from this course
Last updated 3/2019
learn PLC from Zero to Hero. (TIA portal and Simatic step7).zip | Mirror [Size: 2.3 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)