Learn how to convert PSD to Responsive Parallax HTML with CSS animation , PHP Ajax Contact Form, Hover Effects etc..
- You will be able to Convert PSD to HTML/CSS
- You will be able to Create Responsive Parallax Website Design
- You will Learn Creating Awesome Hover Effects
- You will be able to implement cool CSS Animations in your website
- You will learn various Cool Tips and Tricks , by which you will have an edge over others.
- You are getting over $1000 Resource Files (1 PSD Template + 1 HTML Template with no license Restriction)
- You need to be familiar with basic concepts of HTML /CSS, Jquery, Bootstrap
Do you want to Learn Responsive Parallax Web Design ?
Do you want to Learn PSD to HTML/CSS ?
Do you want to Learn Creating Awesome HTML Templates ?
If your answer to any of above questions is Yes, Then this Course is for You
Welcome to this Awesome course , where we will build a Cool Professional Modern Responsive Parallax Corporate Template.
Features of the Template :
- Responsive Design
- Parallax Backgrounds
- PHP AJAX Functional Contact Form
- CSS Animations
- Awesome Hover Effects
- Modern Professional Look
- Cool Tips & Tricks (by which you will have an edge over others)
With this course , you are getting over 1000$ Resource Files ( 1 PSD Template & 1 HTML Template with no license Restriction )
I am really excited and also feeling honoured that I will walk you through all of these step by step
Every bit of code is explained in the course . And also if you need any help , I am always here to help you out .
After taking this course , you will have enormous confidence of building this kind of awesome websites.
And also ,You will have 30 Days Money Back Guarantee . If you dont like this course , you will get 100% refund , with no questions asked .
But , I promise , you will love this course .
Now take a look at the full demo of the template that we are going to build in this course which is a free preview.
I am really excited to see you in this course ?
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/psd-to-responsive-html/.