As a developer whose first programming language is Swift, I’ve taken online courses from major platforms. However, I have been frustrated by a lack of detailed explanation from instructors. They tend to focus on final products, thus missing out the fundamentals. I was confused by which design principles to follow, and why. Soon after I’ve been blogging for the last 5 months, I’ve discovered this isn’t the only problem of mine. I’ve received hundreds of emails and questions regarding how to write code that does not violate principles such as DRY, modularity, and readability. As a result, I’ve decided to create this course dedicated for my younger self. I believe it all comes down to the fundamentals which I lacked in the beginning.
- Group Chat
- Lecture Notes
- Source Code
- Supporting Tutorials
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to take his/her game to the next level
- Anyone who wants to know how to use enums
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use closures and generics protocols
- Anyone who has a hard time dealing with error messages from ? and !
- You have a basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- You have MacOS and Xcode Installed
Download Torrent [Size : 5.64 GB]
Source : https://www.udemy.com/learn-swift-with-bob/