Have you played the smash hit Crossy Road which made the developer over $10 million dollars in just 90 days? Would you like to learn how to quickly make your own Crossy Road game in just a few hours with simple to follow training?
Throughout this course you will be learning how to build, from scratch, a Crossy Road game in the powerful Unity3D game engine, taught by our game design experts with over 15 years of industry experience.
Learn the simple game mechanics that make games like Crossy Road so fun and easy to build. You will even learn how to quickly model and texture all the 3D assets you need to create complete original video games you can publish, sell, and share with the world.
So if you are ready to master Unity and how to make your own Crossy Road game, then let’s jump right in and start learning with the game design pros here at The School of Game Design.
Important: All software used are FREE to download and use on PC and MAC computers and we provide all of the finished 3D models and the Unity project as well. Enjoy!
Learn and Master Important Aspects of Designing and Programming a Game with Unity3D in This Easy and Fun Lesson for Both Beginners and Advanced Users.
What are the requirements?
* MAC/PC Computer
What am I going to learn from this course?
- How to develop games for iPhone, Android, PC, MAC and more
- Fundamental programing skill to create advanced video games
- How to create a Crossy Road game in Unity3D
- How to model and texture your own 3D assets for use in Unity
- How to set up player and camera controls
- How to create scoring and randomizing systems
Who should take this course?
- Indie Developers
- Students who want to build games fast
- Homeschooling Students
Bonus Section of this course includes a FREE Voxel program to further your ability to make great looking game assets with ease!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people of all ages and skill levels
- If you have not already, you will need to download and install Unity
Learn Unity 3D by coding a complete game start to finish C#.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)