This course is intended for all students who are new in programming and want to learn a programming language. It covers a new approach to learn to program by using the shell which is included since Java 9. It covers the basic concepts of variables, variable assignments, operators and conditional statements like the if-statement or the while-loop. It does not cover object oriented programming which has to be learned separately.
Who this course is for:
- Bloody beginners in programming who learn Java as their first programming language.
- Students who are overwhelmed by the very first start.
- Basic knowledge about your computer.
- The course is for the Windows operating system. But you can transfer it to other operating systems.
- A learning mind. Learning a programming language is not easy and takes a lot of time and dedication.
Last updated 1/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)