This course covers foundation security concepts and guidelines that can help Linux system administrators keep their Linux servers safe. It also takes you step-by-step though hardening measures. Explore some of the security weaknesses of the Linux operating system, and learn how to protect against those weaknesses. Learn about ways to prevent attackers from breaking into your systems when they have physical access to your machine. Plus, learn how to secure the various account types on a Linux system, enforce strong passwords, configure the firewall in Linux, and more.
The Following topics include:
· What makes Linux secure?
· Physical security concepts
· Encrypting new and existing devices
· Account and network security
· Linux firewall fundamentals
· File system security
· File and directory permissions
Who is the target audience?
- System Administrator, Database Administrator, DevOps developer
- Little knowledge about any Unix Operating System RAM 8GB , CPU Two Cores,Oracle Virtual BOX,CentOS IOS image