Are you already familiar with Angular 2 and Node.js? If so, this course can help you leverage these two popular frameworks to build a full-stack web application—which you can later use as a template for your own web app. Join Alexander Zanfir as he shows how to create and configure an Angular 2 project, display data in Angular 2, get your data from Node.js, and save your data to Node.js. He also covers how to create a form in Angular, set up routes, validate with reactive forms, register users, and more.
- Setting up the infrastructure
- Displaying data in Angular 2
- Refining your layout with Angular Material
- Getting your data from Node.js
- Saving data to a list
- Creating the component
- Getting your input data
- Creating reactive forms in Angular
- Creating a security middleware
Skill Level Intermediate
Content retrieved from: https://www.lynda.com/AngularJS-tutorials/Building-Simple-Full-Stack-App-Angular-2-Node/576588-2.html.