Title: Information Management: Document Security
Size: 152M (158371616 B)
Course #: 699323
Type: Enterprise Content Management
Author: Phil Gold
Duration: 1h 2m
Learn how to balance the need for cloud-based collaboration with document security best practices. In this course, Phil Gold explores how to structure an enterprise content management solution that ensures that documents are both collaborative and safe. Phil begins by reviewing basic server and security concepts, including different server structures, multilevel authentication layers, and data retention policies. He then discusses how to set security levels that don’t negatively impact productivity, provide access for remote employees, and manage permissions. To wrap up, he shares best practices that can empower users to keep their documents secure.
- Why security matters
- On-premises vs. cloud
- Developing low to high security classifications
- What’s your data-retention policy?
- Setting security levels that make sense
- Dealing with access for remote employees
- Document control and version control
- Best practices for document security