Apollo—a flexible GraphQL client for React and React Native apps—makes it easy to fetch the data you need for your component. In this course, learn how to get started with Apollo. Emmanuel Henri explains how Apollo works with React and React Native, and demonstrates how to set up Apollo, finalize the Apollo server, and connect it to the React client. He then shows how to perform GraphQL queries with Apollo, and how to work with subscriptions.
- Initial setup for Apollo
- Tools required to work with Apollo
- Initial Apollo client setup
- Installing dependencies for Apollo server
- Finalizing Apollo server
- GraphQL mutations with Apollo
- Subscriptions with Apollo
- Updating resolvers and components for subscriptions
Skill Level Intermediate
Content retrieved from: https://www.lynda.com/GraphQL-tutorials/Learning-Apollo/614313-2.html.