Web browsers have the ability to display stunning CSS animations and transitions—which can brighten interfaces without dragging their performance down. In this course, join Rachel Nabors as she explains how to use CSS animations and transitions to enhance your web applications with powerful, information-rich motion and color. CSS is one of the most performant ways to animate today, and this course helps you acquire the future-facing skills needed to set your ideas in motion on the web. Rachel explains how to incorporate animation in product design, use developer tools to manipulate animations, and more.
Note: This course was created by Frontend Masters. It was originally released on 09/15/2016. We’re pleased to host this training in our library.
- CSS transitions and animations
- Using animation in product design
- Creating a sprite animation with CSS
- Stateful transitions and supplemental animations
- Using developer tools to manipulate animations
- Jump cuts and in-betweening
- Static vs. dynamic animations
- Designing performant animations
Skill Level Intermediate
Skills covered in this course
WebWeb Graphics CSS
Content retrieved from: https://www.lynda.com/CSS-tutorials/Motion-Design-CSS/604273-2.html.