Provide shared access to files and resources within your organization by setting up an intranet website using WordPress. Ease of use, low maintenance, and high extensibility are just some of the reasons WordPress can work as an ideal tool for your company’s internal file sharing needs. This course shows how to create an intranet site for your business. Planning, installation, setup, custom configuration, user administration, deployment, and maintenance are covered.
- Preparing to set up an intranet site
- Planning for content management
- Creating information architecture
- Managing access, users, roles, and capabilities
- Create custom WordPress post types
- Building a theme
- Customizing the appearance of posts
- Adding advanced forms
- Creating intranet site navigation
- Maintaining an offline WordPress site
- Updating plugins and themes
Skill Level Intermediate
Skills covered in this course
CMSWebWeb Development WordPress
Content retrieved from: https://www.lynda.com/WordPerfect-tutorials/WordPress-Creating-Intranet-Website/560067-2.html.