Are you a company or a IT administrator, data center architect, consultant, enterprise architect, data protection officer, programmer, data security specialist, or big data analyst and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning and AWS course For Beginners – A one of its kind course!
The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey. Be sure to watch the preview lectures that set course expectations!
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Machine Learning topics
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Reinforcement Learning
- Machine Learning Services in AWS
- AWS Sagemaker
- Dynamic Programming
- Understand best practices, and much more….
You will also get complete resources, toolkit, and code where applicable with this course! We’ve built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized developers and consultants to bring you the best of everything!
So, if you would like to:
– start your freelancing career and consult companies, this course is for you
– gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
– This course is not designed for advanced level students
…this Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning and AWS course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As an enterprise architect consulting with global companies, technology evangelist, and brand innovator, I have designed, created, and implemented enterprise level projects, I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner IT professionals who want to get in the forefront of the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning game
- Anyone who is curios about machine learning
- Basic knowledge of AWS services
- Valid AWS account is required, that is, a credit card is required to open an AWS account
Last updated 3/2019
Machine Learning with Jupyter Notebooks in Amazon AWS.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)