Welcome to Make Arduino Board course.
You will know what is the actual brain in Arduino board and what you can do with it and how to interface it with your own PC and send codes freely. You will no longer burn a code to a board that you know nothing about its hardware.
After this course, you will be able to make your own board on a breadboard or PCB. The choice is yours to make sense all connections are explained in details.
The Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to make your very own Arduino board instead of purchasing it.
You can count on these results:
- Create your own Schematic for Arduino Board
- Start making your PCB based on the Schematic.
- Know the right steps that you need to go through to make a perfect PCB
- Learn what each component do in the Circuit and get a list of components
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Knowing how Arduino board actually works
- Anyone Interested in Knowing what each component inside Arduino Board does
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Well to apply, not just watch
- Anyone interested in Making Arduino Board
Last updated 9/2018
Make Arduino Board at Home: Step by Step Guide.zip | Mirror [Size: 109.5 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)