Learn Marketing from a Carnegie Mellon University Ph.D. (2009) and a Marketing Professor teaching MBAs since 2009.
- Understand Marketing with a 21st Century Perspective
- Understand how firms assess market opportunities and customer value
- Learn about segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Craft the brand positioning and understand how to create brand equity
- Understand how firms develop pricing strategies
- Gain an overall, holistic understanding of the breadth and depth of marketing
- There are no prerequisites to taking this course.
- This course will teach you basic principles of Marketing Management from the ground up.
This MBA-level course teaches the most crucial concepts in marketing theory and practice.
- We begin with the definition of marketing and develop a basic understanding of what it means and implies.
- We review how firms conduct marketing research. We analyse how they assess market opportunities that create customer value and develop customer relationship.
- We consider how firms identify market segments and targets. We investigate competitive dynamics.
- We learn how firms craft their brand positioning and thereby generate brand equity.
- We review the basic concepts behind developing pricing strategies and programs, thereby designing value for the firm.
The basic concepts of marketing are abundantly illustrated by means of real-world examples and case studies. We use a mix of videos, slides and website links to impart this body of knowledge to you. To summarize, this course aims to help you gain an overall, holistic understanding of the breadth and depth of marketing.
- This course has been designed for two segments of consumers.
- Prospective MBA applicants and/or undergraduate students interested in getting a flavour of marketing concepts taught in business schools will find this course insightful and informative.
- Working managers interested in learning / reviewing their knowledge of the basic principles of marketing will find this course beneficial.
Credit: Michael Scofield <<< Thank you! ?
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/marketingmanagement/.