This course covers Selenium WebDriver and Java topics in detail from scratch to advance. So, if you don’t have prior knowledge of Java, then you can begin with Java Modules. Start going through ‘Selenium WebDriver’ videos after you develop some fluency in Java. Remember, you don’t need to go through all sessions of Java Course before starting with Selenium WebDriver (because it is an in-depth course on Java and will take a while to finish). First 6 Sections of Java should be sufficient to get you ready for learning Selenium WebDriver.
I believe in example-oriented teaching. So, you won’t find any PPTs during the sessions. But, you will find dozens of real time scenarios used to elaborate Java and Selenium WebDriver concepts.
Feel free to post your questions/feedback in the block provided under each session-video. I will get back to you on questions within 24 hours.
‘Course Curriculum’ section below will give you an idea about the depth and the overall coverage of this course. If you want to learn any other Selenium WebDriver concept – which is not already covered in this course – then feel free to let me know via Udemy Comments.
This course is designed for you if you are:
- a Selenium WebDriver automation aspirant OR
- a manual testing professional willing to jump start your automation carrier OR
- a QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to Selenium as per testing market demand OR
- a QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project OR
- a fresh grad looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market OR
- aspiring to learn coding and automation
Training program requirements/prerequisites:
- No prior coding experience required. Java programing from scratch is covered in the course.
- Participants need to have a Windows 10 PC OR a MacBook with 8 GB (or more) memory to perform hands on exercises.
Who this course is for:
- Selenium WebDriver automation aspirant
- Manual tester willing to jump start your automation carrier
- QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to Selenium as per testing market demand
- QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project
- Fresh grad looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market
- Anyone aspiring to learn coding and automation
- No prior coding experience required. Anyone willing to start learning coding can take this course.
Last updated 7/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)