The course covers the following Topics:
- Teradata Architecture,
- Space management and data protection,
- Data Distribution,
- Indexing and Explain Plan development,
- Teradata SQL,
- Performance turning and query optimization,
- Teradata utilities and best practices,
The course covers teradata in detail with examples-
- Sessions are theoretical as well as practical.
- Examples used are from real life project scenarios.
- Animated and pictorial PPT slides for better understanding of concepts.
- Very Interactive sessions with best audio and screen sharing.
- Emphasis on teaching concepts, rather than just covering topics.
- Practical sessions are done by sharing the Teradata environment on trainers screen and showing the exact way of doing things in Teradata Client Software.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and advanced both
- Relational Concepts of databases
- Basics of SQL
- Database Management theory and technology
Last updated 2/2019
Master Teradata- A Complete Course on Teradata.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)