The true MASTERCLASS of Photoshop
This course is designed for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, and I strongly believe that at the end of this course you want to use these skills as a Professional.
What will you learn?
1. The basics of Photoshop, Navigation, Brushes, Selection
2. To use 25 main tools and over 60 variants of the same
3. Camera Raw Editing – The true professionals do 50% of editing with Camera Raw.
4. Adobe Bridge, complete guide – Save over 30% time in organizing and maintaining 1000s of images, use that time for creative work
5. Layers – The details of layers will give you a cutting edge as a Photoshop artist
6. Non Destructive Image Adjustment methods
7. To create special effects with PSD files
8. Masking, women’s hair or a furry toy you can make it transparent
9. Add Text effects that challenge even the professionals
10. Edit videos and add all the magical color correction to videos too. (Need Photoshop CC, CS6 extended)
11. Type – you will be able to create layouts from business card to a newspaper page (with project file)
11. You will get the benefits of my 20+ years experience to add efficiency to talent.
Simple Retouching images to make them qualify for cover pages of magazines
In this section you will learn special techniques to retouch portraits, Removing spots from face, making skin silky smooth without loosing natural texture, add make up, change color of eyes. Bleach yellow teeth.
The techniques and sequence of the topic is arranged to transform you from a Student to a Professional.
The length of this course is massive compare to most of other courses, its over 25 Hours, but that should not bother you, You can choose how far you want to go, what level of expertise you want to achieve, You want to learn to have fun with image editing for your Facebook post, or you want to develop skills as a creative professional and charge good money for your skills, or super shine at your job interview.
More over you will need this course even in future as a reference guide, all professionals need that, Anyone claiming that you will learn Photoshop in x days is an absolute lie.
There are over 20 challenging PSD project files included – All those are backed up by video explanations layer by layer. Initially these projects look like impossible task, only to surprise you to see that it’s just a magical secret that very few are aware of.
You will need
- Adobe Photoshop CC installed on your system. CS6 can be used with very few limitations
- The course is recorded on Windows based PC, Mac users have to understand the keyboard differences.
- You need to understand basics of computer as a common user
You do NOT need
- Any 3rd party plug ins
- Any experience with Photoshop
- Any other software than Photoshop
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to learn Photoshop from Zero
- This is a 23 Hours course, you can choose your own level. Completing all 23 hours will make you an expert professional
- People having some experience but also having difficulty with Adobe Photoshop
- If you just want to learn a specific topic of Photoshop like Retouching, special effects, Layers, Adjustments, Bridge etc you can do this with just one course
- Fine art students, painters, sketch artist who want to shift to digital art
- Landscape, Portrait, fashion Photographers who want to edit and enhance bulk of images
- Some one who wants to have a complete reference guide to Photoshop like a directory
- Graphic Designers who wants to achieve mastery over Photoshop
- Students having basic knowledge but want to take it to next level
- You should be able to use PC or Mac in general
- You must have Adobe Photoshop CC or at least CS6 installed on your computer
- Patience – This course is intended to teach you everything in details, but it is segmented into parts and topics.